Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Why this blog?


As a new wife and High School educator for five years now, staying fit in a consistent basis has been something I've had to work towards. For the last several years, Fit 4 Life has been my lifestyle motto. Whether it comes to exercising, or eating the right foods, I've been learning through trial and error how to live a life consistently of good eating habits, and a good exercise routine.


I don't know about you, but I love baked goods. I've never considered myself a baker, but in my frustration of finding something that both tastes good, and is good for you, I began my baking journey. As I became more knowledgeable about food and how it processes, I quickly began to wonder why is it that we don't use better ingredients to make cookies, brownies, pies, etc. It's such a good satisfaction when you eat something that you know will definitely process, AND make you feel better too! This is why I started baking all kinds of goodies using whole wheat flour, almond flour, and oat flour. As well as replacing white sugars for brown or raw coconut sugar, replacing some oils and butter with coconut oil, and more.

In this blog, you will not only get tips on fitness, but you will also have access to recipes I have learned through trial and error and that are truly amazing! Though I'm not a nutritionist, the things I have learned have been from personal experience and research. My goal is that you find this blog to be a good resource for fitness, tips for every day healthy lifestyles, and get some amazing recipes too!

 So sit back and enjoy!

These are Lisa's Fit 4 Life tips, follow me on Twitter & Facebook under "Fit 4 Life" or simply under my name "Lisa Clepper."

"Changing the way we eat, one cookie at a time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment